12.07.2008

Playlist for 11/30/08

This week, I unplugged (!!) the computer in studio A just as I was finishing my show. I was pissed, as I didn't save my open playlist, nor was I able to recover the stream recorder. These are all I can remember; I might have missed one or two tracks.
  • japanese motors - single fins and safety pins - japanese motors
  • pas/cal - the truth behind all the vogues she sold - i was raised on matthew, mark, luke, and laura
  • little teeth - oh drag - child bearing man
  • da bears - don't make up the rules as you go - world famous...
  • andrew beaujon - andy - a raw-boned june
  • block of yellow - you shook my head - do i do
  • the rumble strip - girls and boys in love - girls and weather
  • bird names - referents - open relationship
  • special needs - blue skies - blue skies (ep)
  • parts and labor - sattelites - recievers
  • little joy - keep me in mind - little joy
  • saturday looks good to me - meet me by the water - all our summer songs
  • beachwood sparks - the sun surrounds me - once we were trees
  • michael shelley - the pill - too many movies
  • dressy bessy - left to the right - holler and stomp
  • team genius - sing song - team genius
  • bird names - grant's parting word - open relationship
  • sincron (from romania) - in gara la leordeni - surfbeat from behind the iron curtain
  • the tiki tones - spectre detector - suburban savage
  • ben vaughn - neenie's famous weenies - psycho beach party
  • link wray - batman theme - rumble!
  • jerry goldsmith - "man from uncle" theme - secret agent file
  • the galaxy trio - "fistful of dollars" theme - mondo drive-in
  • ben vaughn - main title - psycho beach party
  • the penetrators - chariots of foam - mondo drive-in
  • the ventures - "the green hornet" - bobby vee meets the ventures
  • she and him - why do you let me stay here? - volume one
  • department of eagles - ear park - in ear park
  • little joy - play the part - little joy
  • mt. eerie - lost wisdom - lost wisdom

No comments: