6.19.2009

playlist for 6-18-09

All right, gang! This was my last radio show until the fall.

Send a comment my way if you'd like mp3s of any of the shows (I recorded a lot of them), or if you'd like more info / recommendations.

the blow - parentheses (rory phillips remix) - [kyle olson's party mix]
nouvelle vague - just can't get enough - nouvelle vague
coco rosie - rainbowarriors - the adventures of ghosthorse and stillborn
tiny tim - ever since you told me that you love me (i'm a nut)
harry nilsson - daybreak - nilsson schmilsson

forever amber- all the colours of my book - the love cycle
the cramps - garbageman - off the bone
the make up! - i am pentagon - save yourself
six twilights - tonight i'm letting you drive - six twilights

dengue fever - hummingbird - "sleepwalking through the mekong"
sneaky feelings - husband house - sentimental education
crowded house - not the girl you think you are - recurring dream
the 6ths- you you you you you - hyacinths and thistles

jeffery lewis & the junkyard - slogan - 'em are i
heavenly - PUNK girl - the rise and fall of...
shonen knife - catnip dream - rock animals
the aquabats - my skateboard - the fury of...!

dori grayson - try love - shreveport northern soul
camera obscura - teenager - underachievers please try harder
sam prekop - c+f - who's your new professor
it hugs back - now + again - inside your guitar

the field mice - i thought wrong - skywriting + other singles
brighter - poppy day - half hearted (ep)
poppyheads - pictures you weave - cremation town
the bats - claudine - thousands of luminous spheres

frank black - sunday sunny mill valley groove day - honeycomb
camera obscura - the sweetest thing - my maudlin career
saturday looks good to me - lift me up - slgtm
magnetic fields - if there's such a thing as love - i

the clean - anything could happen - anthology


background music: dengue fever, i am robot and proud, hercules and love affair, yann tiersen

No comments: