2.14.2010

THE FOLLOWING IS A MULTIMEDIA PRESENTATION MEANT FOR A VERY SELECT AUDIENCE


It's Valentine's Day. OK. Here's my gift to one Amanda J. Smellorz.



I was watching Tyra the other day, and Tyra was like, "Valentine's Day is a great opportunity to show the ones you love that you love 'em. Doesn't have to be a romantic love. You could be like, 'hey best friend, here's some perfume.' Some designer perfume, maybe? Like the kind that MY STUDIO AUDIENCE IS GETTING TODAY WHOOOO"

I don't have the cash to buy you designer perfume, but using the powers of The Internet (which I just downloaded), I can give you something better.

If I gave you a real bunny in a little hat, for instance, Rico the cat would probably play with it and end up hurting the bunny and/or stealing his hat.

But here's a picture of a bunny in a hat instead.


GIRL, YOU GOTTA KNOW,

WHEN WE CHAT IT'S LIKE THIS


And even though I can be difficult sometimes...

You just yank on my leash and pull my corgi ass out of the snow.


And Julio too.


And Matt and Evan and Jon and Abe and Ashley and Francisco and etc etc etc




ANYWAY I JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW

No comments: