5.06.2010

playlist for 5/6/10

Liveblogging all the hits that shoulda been.
Today is super 60s:

mary wells - when i'm gone
tammi terrell - this old heart of mine
valentines - breakaway

billy stewart - summertime
honey cone - girls, it ain't easy
wendy rene - what will tomorrow bring?

doris duke - how was i to know you cared? - i'm a loser
barbara lynn - good woman
christine kittrell - call his name

barbara greene - young boy
the v.i.p.s - strange little girl
the prophets - my kind of girl
brenda holloway - land of a thousand boys - motown anthology

the majestics - (i love her so much) it hurts me
the executives - sit down, i think i love you
billy nichols - life is short - would you believe?

julie driscoll, brian auger & the trinity - light my fire - streetnoise
bridget st john - many happy returns - ask me no questions

the yellow balloon - can't get enough of your love
the sunrays - have to be myself - for collectors only
the easybeats - friday on my mind - friday on my mind!

linda perhacs - dolphin - parallelograms
paul ryan - fifi the flea - two of a kind

billy nichols - girl from new york - would you believe?
episode six - i can see through you - love hate revenge
the advancement - stone folk - s/t

incredible string band - first girl i ever loved - chelsea sessions 1967

magnetic fields - i don't wanna get over you - 69 love songs
avi buffalo - what's it in for? - s/t
silver jews - strange victory, strange defeat - lookout mountain, mountain sea
why? - gemini (birthday song) - elephant eyelash

harry nilsson - love story - nilsson sings newman
the walkers brothers - stand by me - make it easy on yourself
paula and the latinaires - hello stranger

bettye swann! - then you can tell me goodbye!

No comments: